Thanks once again to the efforts of Keisuke MORI from NTT, the latest bug fixes have been back-ported from 1.1 and another instalment of the Pacemaker 1.0 release series is now ready for general consumption.
|Diff||121 files changed, 8617 insertions(+), 988 deletions(-)|
Important changes since Pacemaker-1.0.11 include:
- cib: Call gnutls_bye() and shutdown() when disconnecting from remote TLS connections
- cib: Remove disconnected remote connections from mainloop
- crmd: Cancel timers for actions that were pending on dead nodes
- crmd: Do not wait for actions that were pending on dead nodes
- crmd: Ensure we do not attempt to perform action on failed nodes
- PE: Correctly recognise which recurring operations are currently active
- PE: Demote from Master does not clear previous errors
- PE: Ensure restarts due to definition changes cause the start action to be re-issued not probes
- PE: Ensure role is preserved for unmanaged resources
- PE: Ensure unmanaged resources have the correct role set so the correct monitor operation is chosen
- PE: Move master based on failure of colocated group
- pengine: Correctly determine the state of multi-state resources with a partial operation history
- PE: Only allocate master/slave resources once
- Shell: implement -w,—wait option to wait for the transition to finish
- Shell: repair template list command
You also can see the full changelog,
I have updated the release calendar and the next 1.0.x release is planned for mid-May 2012.
The source tarball is also available directly from GitHub.
Users of more most distributions are encouraged to use the latest 1.1.x release - either from the 1.1 Build Area or from the distribution directly.
General installation instructions are available at from the ClusterLabs wiki.