After much hard work, the latest installment of the Pacemaker 1.1 release series is now ready for general consumption.
|Diff||1171 files changed, 90472 insertions, 19368 deletions|
As well as the usual round of bug fixes, see the full changelog, this new release brings:
- Support for Corosync 2.0
- Logging optimisations (less of it and less work performed for logs that wont be printed)
- The ability to specify that A starts after ( B or C or D )
- Support for advanced fencing topologies: eg. kdump || (network && disk) || power
- Resource templates and tickets have been promoted to the stable schema
- Support for gracefully giving up resources depending on a ticket
As per our release calendar, the next 1.1 release is planned for mid-July.
Packages for all current editions of Fedora have been built and will be appearing shortly in the update channels. Other distributions will follow when their schedules allow it.
The source tarball (tar.gz) is also available directly from GitHub.
General installation instructions are available at from the ClusterLabs wiki.